Friday, March 21, 2014

About me

My name is Michael John Plecas Jr. my dad has the same name as me thats why I have that Jr. thing at the end of my name. Some of the things I like to do include: playing basketball, surfing, and going to concerts I love concerts. Especially EDM concerts I went the rainbow gathering on the big island of hawaii and it was one of the funnest nights of my life. I know alot of people but I only have four real friends that I actually consider friends, their names are kyle cline, Kingston Mccarthy, Kaleb Wrestler, and Eddie Cernicky.


When I grow up my dream is to be a DJ that performs at tomorrowland and all the other massive festivals that would be a dream come true for me, for some reason I just like electric music I like bass and beats im not into instruments I like electronic sounds. I also like the vibes at "Raves" or EDM festivals everyone's all there for the same reason to enjoy their favorite DJs perform and theres rarely fights its just all good vibes. Me pesonnely, I don't like calling them raves because it gives people the right to talk down on them they think that the only reason people go is to take drugs and dance and thats not the reason for almost half the people who attend these gatherings and im one of those people I just go to enjoy the music and to maybe even get to talk to my favorite DJ. Once again I am Michael Plecas and this is two paragraphs about myself hope you enjoyed learning about me.

No comments:

Post a Comment