Tuesday, March 25, 2014

My Favorite hobby

As of right now in my life playing basketball is my favorite hobby I play almost everyday with my two best friends Kingston, and Kyle. What I like about this sport is the teamwork it involves because it teaches you that talent isn't everything and that sometimes in order to win you need to pass the ball. My favorite time to play is like a half an hour before sunset because To play in the daylight and with the lights at night so this allows me to do both in the same session. I want to play in a league but I am kind of nervous because sometimes I forget about some of the little rules and I don't know if I would be able to avoid fouls I'm definitely a good enough player to play in a league i just would have to adapt to the fundamentals of the game. I have been playing basketball since I was really little but I have only been taking it seriously over the past year or so but I have evolved a lot as a young player.



My favorite basketball player is a tie between MJ, Dominique Wilkins, and Allen Iverson, The reason I like these players in particular well first I love MJ because I mean come on its MJ who doesn't but i really like him because the quote he said once: "talent wins games but teamwork wins championships" it shows that he wasn't in it for the money or the glory he was there to contribute to his team and win 6 titles! I like Dominique for the same reason he was all about what was best for the team, But I like Iverson Because he carried his team on is back and he was always doing his own thing he didn't try and change him self in front of the media he stayed his thuggish self. I love basketball and I hope to maybe play in a league some day.

No comments:

Post a Comment